- Log in to myCigna
- Register now for online access
Take a site tour to learn about the benefits of CignaAccess
Already a Partner?
Login to CignaforBrokers for individual and family plan brokers.
Or login to Cignaselect for Cigna Select brokers.
Already a Provider?
Login to CignaforHCP for real-time information for health care providers.
Take a site tour to learn about the benefits of CignaforHCP
Cigna Mobile FAQs
- What is Cigna Mobile?
Cigna mobile is an efficient way to quickly and easily complete tasks from any web-enabled mobile device. You can perform the following:
- Access the Health Care Professional Directory to find a Health Care Professional by name, distance, location, or specialty; find a facility, or look into certain health conditions.
- Find an Urgent Care Center to assist with unexpected health issues.
- Cigna Pharmacy customers can utilize the Prescription Drug Price Quote tool to compare prescription costs at various retail stores, as well as with generic names.
You can access Cigna Mobile 24/7 (with the exception of scheduled maintenance) by typing www.Cigna.com into your mobile web browser. If you are a Cigna customer, log into your secure site by typing www.myCigna.com into your mobile web browser.
- What is the difference in using Cigna Mobile versus a home computer?
By visiting www.Cigna.com or www.myCigna.com from a computer, you will see all the information and tools available on these full websites. Cigna Mobile offers an easy way to use your web-enabled mobile phone, when you want to quickly look up a doctor or facility, or compare prescription costs when you're not near a computer.
- Is my information secure with Cigna Mobile?
Yes. If you access Cigna Mobile from www.Cigna.com, you get general information that is not personal or specific to your benefit plan coverage. You have to enter a user name and password to access any personal information on www.myCigna.com.
- Do I have to be registered with myCigna.com to use Cigna Mobile?
No. If you are not registered with myCigna.com you can still access www.Cigna.com through your mobile device and use the health care professional directory. However, you will have an enhanced experience with myCigna.com. Just as well, if you have a pharmacy plan you will only be able to use our prescription drug price quote tool by logging into myCigna.com. If you are not yet registered, you may do so on your mobile device.
- When should I call 911 rather then find an Urgent Care facility?
For less serious symptoms or conditions, which are not life-threatening, use Urgent Care Centers. They cost less than the Emergency Room. For more serious, life-threatening injuries or illnesses, go to the Emergency Room. If you are unsure, or believe you may have an emergency, call 911.
- If I'm experiencing technical problems, what should I do?
Try to refresh your browser
b. Confirm you have good cellular service or reception - often browsers "time-out" when service levels are low, and it takes too long to access a specific site.
- Is there a Cigna Mobile application I can download to my phone?
There is no application for Cigna Mobile. You can access it through your browser on any mobile phone. That way you are not burdened with prompts or necessity of downloads to access the tools when you need.
- How can I access Cigna Mobile?