Cigna Investor Relations
Cigna's mission is to help improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve. Our strategic focus is centered on delivering high quality, affordable, and personalized products and solutions to our customers and clients by leveraging our insights, brand, talent and localized approach.
We continue to solve for market needs that are ever evolving, including those of our customers and employers, as well as the government and healthcare providers.
Our framework for creating shareholder value:
- Leveraging existing capabilities across our core businesses.
- Driving strong margins and significant free cash flow.
- Pursuing additional growth opportunities via new distribution marketplaces, geographies, and service expansion.
As a result of this framework, we are able to deliver a competitively attractive long term outlook for both top-line and bottom-line results.
Please see this important note regarding forward-looking statements.
Download Cigna's Investor Kit to get all of the recent documents you need to learn more about Cigna.
Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Release - Thursday, November 3, 2016
- Start 8:30 a.m. EDT - End 9:45 a.m. EDT
- Listen to the webcast for this call.
- A replay of this call will be accessible after the event until Thursday, November 17th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Cigna Presents at the Credit Suisse 25th Annual Healthcare Conference – Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Speaker: Tom McCarthy, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale, AZ
- Start 9:30 a.m. EST - End 10:00 a.m. EST
- Register and view the webcast
- A replay of this presentation will be accessible after the event until Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
Here are the details of the most recent quarter's financial results:
Additional financial information is available at Quarterly Reports and SEC Filings.
View Cigna's Financial FAQ to find answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
Analyst Coverage of Cigna
Contact the Investor Relations department for more information.
Customers: current customers with questions about your plan, coverage, reimbursements, etc, please call the toll-free number on back of your ID card for customer service.
If you have lost your ID card, please call 1.800.CIGNA24 (1.800.244.6224).
You can also contact us via the LetUsHelpU@Cigna.com email address.