Teaming up to help you get back to work and live your best life
We know that helping you return to work, when possible, is only one step in helping you live your best life. Rebuilding your confidence, self-esteem and mental and physical stamina is just as important.
Through our unique partnership with Achilles International, we’re happy to bring you new tools and resources to help you get healthier and happier and be at your personal best.
And when you participate in our Achilles program, you’ll have the chance to run, walk, or roll alongside an inspiring group of disabled athletes competing around the globe. People like you who know that with a positive attitude, and a helpful support team behind you, no challenge is too great.
Get Healthy. Get Happy. GO YOU.
The way we see it, when you’re feeling healthy – mind and body – you have the strength and confidence to be 100% you.
Barbara Evans, certified personal trainer, is your personal guide on this new and exciting journey. In a series of videos she walks you through strength and resistance training exercises, shows you proper form and encourages you to get moving.
Click on a title below to open your free fitness videos.
Videos will open in a new window.
- All videos (35:36)
- Before you begin (2:30)
- Dynamic warm-up routine (3.07)
- Squats and other routines (2:56)
- Upper body routine (4:50)
- Lower body routine (2:19)
- Wall row routine (3:31)
- Quadruped pointer routine (3:31)
- Bridge, leg lifts and roll downs (4:32)
- Incline and floor plank routines (2:16)
- Calf and toe raise routines (2:28)
- Stretching exercises (3:45)
Download a booklet on properly performing these excercises.
Upcoming Races and Events
Cigna and Achilles will join runners from across the nation in races throughout 2013-2014. Watch for details and more information on these upcoming events:
- Pittsburgh Marathon, May 5, 2013
- Hope & Possibilities 5K - New York, June 30, 2013
- Philadelphia Marathon, November 16, 2013
- Dallas Marathon/Mayor's Race, December 8, 2013
- Disney Marathon, January 2014