Request for a Proposal (RFP)
Get a competitive quote
Whenever you’re not sure if your client is a good fit, we’ll help you evaluate prospects and quickly give you a proposal.
Remember, when you ask for a proposal, the more information you can give us, the more competitive our proposal can be. Try sending electronic RFPs and census data, as this will help speed the process.
For a full or partial replacement quote, here's the information we'll need:
- Current and proposed plan design
- Census (ZIP codes) on all participating employees by current plan choice and by dependent status (employee, employee and spouse, employee and child, employee and family)
- Current and proposed contribution strategy
- Current and renewal rates by competitor
- Two years of claim experience (if available)
- Stop loss experience (if it applies)
We may also ask you for more information, depending on your request. We also offer pricing and funding options to fit a customer’s particular needs.
Please contact your local sales office for more information or to send a request for proposal.
If you decide to become a Cigna broker or consultant, it just takes a few steps to get started.
Cigna offers health plans for businesses-from smaller companies to large international corporations.
Cigna works with a broad national network of health care professionals to offer a range of medical and pharmacy plans.
Get the basics to stay informed on reform.