Easy-to-Use Plans for Medium-Size Employers*
Cigna offers a global network people can rely on, group medical insurance plan options and effective health and wellness coaching. At Cigna, we make it easy for employees to get in touch with us and understand their benefits. It’s an important first step on the path to better health.
We guide them on this path so they can reach their full potential with:
- myCigna.com. Cigna’s customer website helps take the guess work out of health benefits and spending. They can find a doctor, review procedure costs in advance, access account information, check claims and balances and more.
- Mobile communications. From any web-enabled device, employees can find doctors and facilities, and compare medications by price. They can also access their personal information with the myCigna mobile app.
- Clear communications. Our communications are easy-to-understand—and we've won awards1 for our clear explanation of benefits.
- 24/7 customer care. Around-the-clock customer care service means being there whenever the customer needs us. Cigna was the first national carrier to offer live 24/7 customer service.
- Consumer-driven health insurance plans. For employers that offer Cigna Choice Fund®, you can offer employees a choice between HSA, HRA and FSA-compatible plans that can offer big savings.
A 2013 Cigna study showed that clients who choose to offer consumer-directed health plans could see medical costs decrease by 13% on average in the first year.2
We simplify access to quality care
We’ll help employees choose the doctors and hospitals that can best meet their needs. With Cigna, customers can have access to:
- A network with 641,000 doctors and 5,500 hospitals
- 1,000+ network urgent care clinics
- 62,000 network retail pharmacies and home delivery through Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
- A national dental network with 317,000 dentist locations
- 107,000 behavioral network service locations
- 1M+ network and other contracted doctors and facilities available worldwide
Our award-winning3 online tools also help people choose and use care wisely. Employees can compare quality and costs. With our Personal Cost & Quality Estimator they can review their specific treatment costs—both doctor and facility fees.
People have better health and save more money
We motivate employees to improve their health with incentive programs and rewards. Our team of health coaches takes a personal approach. They identify health risks and inspire individuals to embrace health. Our dedicated staff can help employees make better care choices.
With Cigna, people have the information they need to help them make better decisions about prevention and medical treatment.
*Medium-size employers have 251-5,000 employees or may have more than 5,000 employees and are located in a single state.
1 The Center for Plain Language ClearMark award for excellence in the “most improved private sector document” category.
2Seventh Annual Cigna Choice Fund Experience Study, 2013
3 2010 Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Relationship Management Excellence Customer Award
Connect with Cigna
Get information on Cigna products and services for medium-sized employers or have a sales rep contact you.
We believe improving health is the long-term way to lower health costs. We can help you see more cash flow by encouraging employees to embrace their health.
Cigna’s programs help employees identify health risks. Our custom support and wellness programs help them manage health.
Cigna offers traditional and consumer-driven health plans. We have innovative funding options and offer a variety of plan types.
Get the basics to stay informed on reform.