Health Insurance Cost Solutions for Small Employers*
Get a small business health insurance plan that can save your company money, now and in the future. Cigna delivers the rewards of better health to companies with fewer than 250 employees.* We can offer immediate savings through fully insured and innovative self-funded solutions. Plus, sustainable cost control through personalized programs designed to improve health and productivity.
Cigna is a pioneer in creating innovative funding options that are designed to meet the specific needs of the small employer. Our innovative funding solutions and proven wellness programs can fit your budget and needs when it comes to health insurance for small business. Increase wellness, and we can help you save money and control costs.
Cost controls that last
Our broad options can help your small business achieve cost savings on an ongoing basis. With both fully insured and self-funded options, we work to increase your savings with group health insurance solutions designed with the unique needs of small businesses in mind.
Cigna’s nationwide provider network and pharmacy plans can help your company lower costs. We offer:
- Choice of pharmacy plan designs that are both cost-effective and flexible. Each plan encourages the use of lower-cost generic drugs.
- Online pharmacy comparison tools to help employees understand the costs of brand name and generic drugs.
We want to make it fast and easy for employees to make better choices. When our medical and pharmacy plans are combined, Cigna can help employers see costs go down while employee health goes up.
Plus, when you combine your medical insurance solution with Cigna Dental, Life or Disability, you can provide more value to your employees, and enjoy even greater savings.
Health and wellness gets personal
You’re like no other. We’re like no other. Cigna takes the time to learn about each individual and build a relationship. We do this by communicating important health information in the way customers prefer to be reached. We’ll work with you to personalize health and wellness programs that can result in long-term savings for your small business. Our small business group health insurance solutions help increase productivity by:
- Identifying employees’ unique risks.
- Helping them change behaviors to better manage their conditions.
- Improving their overall health with coaching and support.
Understanding your needs as a small business
Cigna experts can guide you toward the small business health plan that works for your company by:
- Analyzing your health care costs. For example, self-funding clients can track exactly how and where their health care dollars are being spent through health plan performance reports.
- Designing a health insurance plan that fits your unique needs. We take the time to understand your needs, and explore group health insurance solutions with you to help you decide on a small business plan that fits your company.
Contact your local Cigna sales representative for more information and to get a small business health insurance quote. We’ll help you learn more about which health insurance cost solutions can work for your small business—and your employees.
*In most states, Cigna offers group health insurance coverage to employers with 51 - 250 employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans to employers with as few as 25 employees. For information about your state, contact your Cigna representative.
1 2010 Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Relationship Management Excellence Customer Award
We help employees manage health by building relationships. Our programs give truly personal support so they can be at their best every day.
Cigna offers choice. We have traditional and consumer-driven health plans with many ways to fund them. You can add other plans, like disability, too.
Funding Your Plan
You have choices in funding a Cigna health care plan. Learn about the benefits of self-funding for small businesses.
Get the basics to stay informed on reform.