How do we maintain such a high satisfaction rating, year after year? We do so by assembling a team of talented professionals and giving them the resources they need to succeed. And offering them a strong work/life balance enjoyed in one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth - with an average daily temperature of 72.6 degrees - doesn't hurt either.
If you're interested in a career with Cigna Medical Group in Arizona, here are some facts about life in the Valley of the Sun:
- Phoenix is a premier destination, with more than 300 sun-filled days a year.
- Phoenix covers more than 516 square miles and has a population of 1.5 million, making it the fifth largest city in the country.
- The City of Phoenix's park system is one of the nations largest with over 50 miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails and over 16,500 acres of open desert mountains - right in the heart of town.
- More than 50 percent of the population is between 18 and 54 years of age, which is younger than the national average.
- Phoenix is one of only six U.S. cities with eight professional sports franchises: Phoenix Suns (NBA), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL), Phoenix Coyotes (NHL), Phoenix Mercury (WNBA), Arizona Rattlers (AFL), Arizona Sting (NLL) and Phoenix Roadrunners (ECHL).
- Greater Phoenix is home to nine Cactus League franchises: San Francisco Giants, Texas Rangers, Kansas City Royals, Seattle Mariners, Oakland Athletics, Chicago Cubs, San Diego Padres, Milwaukee Brewers and Anaheim Angels.
- If golf is your thing, Phoenix is home to over 200 golf courses.
- Phoenix is home to the world renowned Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum and the Arizona Science Center.
- Some of the world's most exclusive resorts reside in the Phoenix metro area.
- There are six major lakes within a 75-minute drive of downtown Phoenix as well as two ski resorts that are within a 2-hour drive.