Hearing Centers (Audiology)
HEARING CENTERS (AUDIOLOGY)
The first thing you need to hear is a qualified opinion.
Hearing loss isn’t just an inconvenience. It’s a health problem that can affect anyone – at any age. With the right treatment, you can recover the pleasure of hearing and hear what you’ve been missing.
Our services include:
- Adult and child hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and dispensing
- A wide range of hearing aids from a variety of manufacturers
- Digital devices – from basic to advanced
- Hearing equipment for special users
- Custom-fit earmolds and earplugs
- Swim Molds
- Hearing aid trial period
- Hearing aid maintenance and repair services
- Thorough instructions for all products
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
Why choose Cigna Medical Group Hearing Centers:
- 3 convenient locations
- Our centers are run by health care audiologist - all who hold a doctorate degree in audiology.
- The most experience and diagnostic skills to look beyond the obvious to the real causes of your hearing loss.
- The expertise essential to prescribing the correct hearing aids or other form of treatment.