Cigna Medical Group, the group practice division of Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley's largest multi-specialty group practices with more than 20 offices located throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Each is equipped with several medical specialists under one roof, so referrals or additional diagnostic needs — even prescriptions — can be quickly obtained. Both members of the public and those with CIGNA insurance are welcome.
CIGNA is the only managed care organization in Arizona that operates multi-specialty centers designed to help Valley residents conveniently receive care and move on with their day. These centers have shorter than average wait times and a high-approval rating from customers.
Many of our 200 doctors and specialized medical personnel are available to help localize national health news, or comment on a variety of health and wellness topics. To schedule an interview, please see Media Contacts.
- November 30, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Coverage from our Health Care of the Future event
- November 9, 2011 - Sonoran Living
Medicare Open Enrollment is Underway
- September 30, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Workplace Wellness Q&A with Jim Burrell, Cigna Medical Group
- September 29, 2011 - Raising Arizona Kids
Midwestern University, Rawhide host diabetes walks
- September 25, 2011 - Raising Arizona Kids
Helping college kids cope with diabetes
- August 25, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Cigna Medical Group building Phoenix office at old Qwest infill site
- August 20, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Cigna begins rolling out flu shots in Arizona
- August 9, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Cigna offering lower co-pays at its own clinics in Phoenix
- July 12, 2011 - AZ Business Magazine
CMG CareToday Reflects, Respects Hispanic Culture with Food City Clinic
- May 17, 2011 - ABC15 Sonoran Living
Water Safety Tips for Children This Summer
- May 17, 2011 - HauteLiving.com
Walk to Stop Diabetes Corporate Community Kick-Off Breakfast
- May 16, 2011 - American Medical News
Insurer-owned Clinics Bid to Offer More Patient Care
- May 4, 2011 - Ahwatukee Foothills News
CIGNA, Phoenix Partner for ‘CIGNA Summer' Events
- April 16, 2011 - Arizona Republic
CIGNA Tries out the Retail Market
- April 15, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
CIGNA to open mini clinic at Food City
- April 12, 2011 - MomsZone.org
Why the Last Weeks of Pregnancy Count
- April 3, 2011 - Raising Arizona Kids
Elective c-section: Cheating your baby?
- March 18, 2011 - Phoenix Business Journal
Cigna Medical Group receives national honor for quality care
- March 9, 2011 - Arizona Business Magazine
Health Care Leadership Awards Ceremony 2011
- Feb. 16, 2011 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Save Your Health from the Dangers of Sodium
- Jan. 18, 2011 - MomsLikeMe.com
Obese teens likely to be obese adults
- Nov. 2, 2010 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Stay healthy this flu season!
- Sept. 24, 2010 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
CIGNA Mobile Learning Lab fights obesity
- Sept. 21 2010 - ABC15 MomsLikeMe.com
Watching eyesight in Diabetic children
- Sept. 17, 2010 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Helpful hints to prevent pre-diabetes
- Sept. 8, 2010 - Arizona Republic
Regular eye exams counter diabetes damage
- Aug. 26, 2010 - ABC15 Cafemom.com
Egg Recall: Do You Have Salmonella Poisoning?
- Aug. 14, 2010 - ABC15 Arizona Republic
Primary-care doctors in short supply in Arizona
- July 22, 2010 - ABC15 Arizona Republic
CMG CareToday clinic opens in South Chandler
- June 2010 - Raising Arizona Kids
Understanding Growth Charts
- June 7, 2010 - Cafemom.com
Staying safe in the kitchen
- June 1, 2010 - Arizona Republic
Preparing your child for summer camp
- May 24, 2010 - Phoenix Business Journal
CMG CareToday opens in Downtown Phoenix
- Additional coverage:
- May 10, 2010 - Awhatukee Foothills News
Sunburn myths and summer safety
- May 3, 2010 - MomsLikeMe.com
Hotter temps require careful hydration
- April 5, 2010 - MomsLikeMe.com
What you need to know about pertussis
- March 1, 2010 - MomsLikeMe.com
Going gluten free? Watch out
- Feb. 19, 2010 - Phoenix Business Journal
Urgent care, convenience care clinics playing an important role in serving the uninsured
- Jan. 2010 - Raising Arizona Kids Magazine
- Jan. 2010 - Immediate Care Business
Who's Who in Urgent Care
- Dec. 2009 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Seven Ways to Stop Spread of the Flu
- Nov. 2009 - Phoenix Woman Magazine
The Facts about H1N1
- Nov. 25, 2009 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
How to make it through the holidays without gaining a pound
- Nov. 11, 2009 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Tricks to eating healthy on a budget
- Nov. 6, 2009
Dr Corinne Bell - Executive Profile
- Oct. 9, 2009 - The Phoenix Business Journal
Healthcare community prepares
- Sept. 23, 2009 - All Business
CMG opens two walk-in locations in SW Valley
- June 2009 - Latino Perspectives magazine
- June 17, 2009 - Arizona Republic
Take precautions to end tragic water-related incidents
- June 6, 2009 - The Phoenix Business Journal
Economy, flu drive patients to walk-in clinics
- April 29, 2009 - ABC 15 'Sonoran Living'
Four Tips for Better Sleep
- April 18, 2009 - Southwest Valley Republic
Support 'March for Babies' premature-birth research
- April 7, 2009 - ABC 15 'Sonoran Living'
8 Rules of Pregnancy Nutrition
- March 17, 2009 - ABC 15 'Sonoran Living'
7Ways to Manage Your Stress during Difficult Times
- March 10, 2009 - ABC 15 'Sonoran Living'
Super Foods that will Improve Your Eyesight and Bones
- March 3, 2009 - ABC15 'Sonoran Living'
Want to Save Money? 10 - Ways to do it With Your Health
- Feb. 10, 2009 - ABC 15 'Sonoran Living'
Lower Your Cholesterol the Natural Way
- Feb. 2, 2009 - American Medical News
Easing into technology: Alternatives to a full EMR
- February 2009 - Arizona Business Magazine
Healthcare Leadership Awards Finalist: Institutional Program
- Jan. 2009 - Raising Arizona Kids
Go RED for Women!
We welcome inquiries from journalists. Please contact
Rainey Daye Holloway, 623.277.2725, Rainey.Holloway@Cigna.com