Outpatient surgery is a surgical procedure that does not require an overnight hospital stay and usually allows the patient to return home immediately after the procedure is complete.
Cigna Medical Group provides outpatient surgery services at our Phoenix Central Multi Specialty Center. Our Phoenix Central Outpatient Surgery center has recently won a full, three year accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
3003 N. 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Monday - Friday 6:30 am- 4 pm
To learn more about important information before your procedure, click here.
Click here to access the important forms you will need to read before your procedure
Ophthalmology- cataracts, pterygium, some minor plastic surgery
General Surgery- hernias, breast surgery, lap chole (gallbladder removal)
Urology- bladder surgery, cystoscopies
Ear, Nose, Throat- tonsilectomys, nasal and sinus surgeries, ear tubes
Podiatry- bunionectomies, hammer toe repair, and other foot, ankle, and lower leg surgeries
Gastroenterology- colonoscopies and upper endoscopies
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities: This is information on your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- Decisions about your Healthcare: This gives you information about health care directives, health care power of attorney, living wills, and other advanced directive information.
- Patient Transportation Information: You must have someone take you home and stay with you following your procedure. This form lets us know if it is okay to discuss information with the person that is with you if there is another person that you would like us to contact. This form will need to be completed and brought with you on the day of your procedure.
- Procedure Consent: You can expect to see this consent when you come to our center. Prior to signing this consent form, the doctor performing your procedure will discuss any questions you may have regarding your exam.
- Changes in your health status: This is information about what to do if the status of your health changes between now and the date of your procedure.
- Outpatient Surgery Form: This is information you need to know prior to your scheduled procedure.
Back to top