We believe the best way to achieve long-term savings is to help people take ownership of their health and health spending. Combining the right health insurance plan with health and well-being solutions is a key part of the Cigna approach to better health and productivity.
Our health and well-being solutions help deliver:
- Healthier employees that are more productive, helping businesses perform better in today’s challenging environment
- Noticeable and sustainable reductions in health insurance benefit costs
We help employers apply our health and well-being solutions and benefit from workforces that are more actively engaged in their health. These individuals have the support they need to perform better on-the-job and have fewer days off work—which can result in significantly lower health costs and a stronger bottom line.
Healthy employees, healthy business
Cigna health and wellness programs will:
- Identify health risks. Using a Cigna—exclusive health assessment tool developed by the University of Michigan and other data points allows us to help identify and reduce a person’s future health risk.
- Provide incentives for changing behavior. Motivating employees to take charge of their health and health care spending can be an effective path to sustainable health insurance savings.
- Offer around-the-clock support. Changing habits is hard. That’s why we focus on helping employees change their health behaviors. Our 24/7 live customer support responds to all benefit and health questions to help employees stay on track. And, myCigna.com gives employees instant access to all their important health-related information.
Health and wellness resources for employers
To help your employees be healthier, take advantage of these resources:
- Creating Cultures of Health. How do you ensure that your health strategy fits your workplace culture? Learn how to create and sustain work environments that support better health.
Download Creating Cultures of Health
- Tour myCigna.com. Learn how employees at your company can use the health and wellness resources available through myCigna.com to find doctors and health professionals, compare costs, pay premiums, view claims history, download forms, print temporary ID cards and more. See our search in action.
- Cigna Mobile. We offer customers 24/7, instant access to find in-network physicians, hospitals, urgent care centers, dentists and pharmacies—from any web-enabled mobile device.
Tailored solutions for your size business
Learn about the solutions that might work for your size business:
You can also contact your local Cigna sales representative to learn more about our health and well-being programs.
To learn about Small Group plans (1 or 2 to 50 employees, depending on state law), call your broker.
Cigna plans and services
View and compare detailed plan information: