Creating a positive customer experience is a priority
Cigna service teams give customers the information they need to make informed decisions about their health and health spending. Whether talking to a caring service representative or coach, or going online to our secure myCigna.com website, employees can quickly:
- Find a doctor
- Research symptoms and treatment options
- View a personalized cost estimate and compare cost of care
- See their most recent or past explanation of benefits
- View their quarterly health statement
- Use a health expense tracker
- Pay bills online
Around-the-clock customer service
Dedicated customer service is central to helping employees manage their health. That's why Cigna provides live service lines 24/7, 365 days a year. And we were the first national carrier to do so.
Supporting the needs of employers
At Cigna, we focus on the client experience for business leaders and human resource representatives. With a Cigna plan, your business will enjoy:
- Easy administration. Your Cigna account team is ready to quickly implement your health plan, making sure you and your employees can easily access the information and resources directly upon and following your plan effective date. We will respond to your questions and administrative needs. You can also use our online tools to review and manage your company's eligibility, and other health and financial reports.
- Claim payment speed and accuracy. Our relationship with our customers and with doctors is a priority—that's why we pay claims quickly and accurately.
Tailored solutions for your size business
Learn about the solutions that might work for your size business:
You can also contact your local Cigna sales representative to learn more about how we make our health insurance plans and services easy for you to use.
To learn about Small Group plans (1 or 2 to 50 employees, depending on state law), call your broker.
Cigna plans and services
View and compare detailed plan information: