The performance of large companies can be a direct result of the health and productivity of their employees. Cigna offers innovative health advocacy solutions and wellness programs that can deliver long-term benefits—by improving employee health and helping avoid or reduce time away from work.
Laying the groundwork for improved productivity
Our goal is your goal—to improve employee outcomes while controlling cost. Our approach involves:
- Analyzing costs to better understand the drivers.
- Developing plan designs to combat top cost drivers. And when employers choose to bring our plans and health advocacy programs together, their effectiveness can be maximized. That's because integration lets us to look at the whole person, influencing their behavior in more complete and effective ways. Not surprisingly, this can have a positive impact on the financial performance of your company's health plan. View our complete list of Cigna insurance plans and services.
- Offering incentives to encourage and reward engagement.
- Providing behavior-based care coaching training and advanced technologies to our many health experts.
- Helping clients build cultures of health that support and strengthen their health investment.
- Communicating using employee—preferred methods—web, social media, mobile, on-site and telephone.
Making health improvement personal
Our health experts and coaches use thorough and continuous data collection and analysis to gain deep and meaningful insight into a person's health risks and needs. This helps us precisely identify their unique health improvement opportunities and challenges.
Using this insight, we work with people and their doctors to build custom-fit advocacy plans that are relevant and respectful of their personal preferences. This approach helps us build strong, trusting relationships with employees—which is essential to changing health behavior.
Contact your local Cigna sales representative to learn about the health advocacy solutions that might work for your large business.