Cigna can help your small business achieve immediate and sustainable savings. Our approach to better cost management involves:
Innovative funding options
Small businesses can benefit from having a choice of health plan funding options. For companies with fewer than 250 employees*, Cigna offers a broad range of funding options. This includes a fully insured and two self-funding options. These are not big-company products repackaged, but are designed to meet the specific needs of your company. These options help businesses achieve immediate, as well as sustainable, savings.
Personalized health and wellness programs
Cigna's personalized health and wellness programs help control costs and can result in long-term savings. We help your small business save on the cost of health care with solutions designed to:
- Identify risks that negatively impact health, productivity and costs
- Motivate employees to adopt new behaviors and reduce their risk for illness and disease
- Improve health to minimize costs and maximize productivity
Understanding the needs of small businesses
Additionally, we'll work with you to better understand your needs and guide you toward the health plan that works well for your company. Our approach involves:
- Analyzing health care costs. For example, self-funding clients can track exactly how and where their health care dollars are being spent through our health plan performance reports.
- Developing health insurance plan designs. We’ll explore health insurance plans with you to decide what design might be a good fit for your company. For example, we might recommend a consumer-driven health insurance plan, which encourages employees to monitor costs. Or we might recommend an emphasis on wellness programs for long-term savings.
Contact your local Cigna sales representative to learn more about which health insurance cost reduction solutions might work for your small business.
View our complete list of Cigna insurance plans and services.
*Cigna offers group health insurance coverage to employers with 51 - 250 employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans to employers with as few as 25 employees in most states.