Benefits of the Cigna Network
Discover the benefits of working with Cigna
Cigna shares the same mission as doctors, dentists and other health care professionals, hospitals and facilities. We all strive for the better health and well-being of your patients-our customers. For more than 125 years, Cigna has been committed to building a trusted network of health care professionals so we can connect our customers with truly personal health care.
There are many benefits to joining the Cigna network, including:
- A committed team who understands you. Our local service representatives and medical executives understand your market, your business and its challenges.
- Easy-to-use online services. We’ve developed online services that allow you to access the patient information you need, when you need it. We also offer tools to help improve your office workflow and productivity.
Learn more about Cigna eServices.
- Reduced administrative burden. Cigna is dedicated to providing accurate and timely claim processing and payments to help you reduce administrative burden.
- Competitive compensation. We make sure health care professionals in our network are compensated fairly for their dedicated work.
- Actionable, patient-specific information that promotes collaborative patient-physician treatment decisions and quality health care delivery.
- Smart health plan designs, so more of our customers are encouraged. to use participating health care professionals
- Programs based on measurable health improvement and cost efficiency.
- The latest news for health care professionals. We offer user-friendly information to help you stay up-to-date on Cigna's policies and procedures, changes in the industry, care guidelines, health-related news and trends, and more.
Read a sample of our newsletter for health care professionals, Network News.
We're dedicated to working with you, as a health care professional, to help your patients achieve better health and better lives. And we strive to accomplish this with as little administrative burden as possible.
Contact us to learn more about participating in Cigna's networks.