News for Health Care Professionals
Our news for health care professionals
Cigna strives to keep health care professionals informed of the latest news and information about their relationship with Cigna. We regularly share important and valuable information with health care professionals participating in the Cigna network through a variety of print and e-newsletters.
Physicians and other health care professionals participating in the Cigna network can stay up-to-date with Network News. Delivered by mail or email three times each year, Network News provides:
- Updates to Cigna policies and procedures
- Announcements of new Cigna electronic tools and services
- Updates on patient issues
- Health-related news, trends and more
The Bridge is an email newsletter that connects dental professionals with Cigna. Delivered through email three times annually, The Bridge offers:
- Information to help dental practices run more efficiently
- News about Cigna services and plans
- Online courses and registration
- Information about discounts
Behavioral health news
Practitioner Connection is a quarterly newsletter containing clinical practice articles and administrative resources-exclusively for the behavioral field.
Read Practitioner Connection
Cigna also distributes eBrief, which is a monthly email newsletter with breaking Cigna news and helpful reminders for professionals in the behavioral health field.