Cigna Network Rewards Program
Your participation in the Cigna Dental networks means much more than just treating patients.
As a Cigna Dental network dentist, you're automatically enrolled in the Cigna Network Rewards Program*, and participation is free!
We want to help your business run as efficiently as possible. The Cigna Network Rewards Program includes a wide array of vendors that offer discounts to you-just for being a Cigna network dentist. Discounts are available on products and services in the following categories: health & wellness, education, practice management solutions, dental labs, website development, consulting services, office supplies and equipment!
Want to learn more? Visit www.brainshark.com/CIGNA/NRP for a short, narrated overview of our Network Rewards Program!
Interested in joining the Cigna Dental network? Visit www.cignaforhcp.com or contact the Cigna Dental Provider Service Unit at 1.800.CIGNA24 (1.800.244.6224) for information on the Cigna Dental networks.
* Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Cigna Network Rewards Program:
- It is the dentist's responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions set forth by each of the vendors, including return, shipping, and billing policies and/or fees.
- Cigna Dental is not responsible for the quality, delivery, warranty, or conditions of any product purchased by the dentist. The vendors are independent contractors, and not agents of Cigna Dental. Cigna Dental is not the agent of the vendors.
- Cigna Dental is not responsible for any of the dentist's obligations as a purchaser with respect to any product purchased from the vendors or liable for any obligation of the dentist under any contract with the vendors. The dentist is an independent contractor, and not the agent of Cigna Dental. Cigna Dental is not the agent of the dentist.
- Vendors will be provided with a list of dentists' names and addresses so that Cigna Network Rewards Program enrollment can be verified. The dentist is responsible for contacting the vendors directly with respect to any change in name, address, or status.
- The dentist hereby agrees that neither Cigna Dental nor its parent company, subsidiaries, or affiliates, shall be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential (including lost profits) sustained or incurred in connection with the installation, operation, or use of the products and services purchased by the dentist pursuant to the Cigna Network Rewards Program, regardless of the form of the action, whether in contract, tort including negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages were foreseen or unforeseen.
- The dentist is responsible for all applicable taxes on purchases.
- Discounts and vendors are subject to change without notice. Cigna Dental and/or vendor will attempt to notify, but cannot guarantee.
It's easy to become a participating health care professional in Cigna’s broad national network.
Our health plans are designed to motivate patients to use health care professionals in our network.
Cigna works with doctors and other health care professionals to understand health care reform and how it might affect them.