Learn about men's health
Men have a lot of unique health issues. Our topics can teach you about everything from hair loss to an enlarged prostate. Are you wondering whether you should have a PSA test? Or what you can do about erection problems? You will find lots of information here to help you make good health decisions and live a longer, healthier life.
Get help making decisions or find how-to tips in topics such as:
- Interactive Tool: How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
- Erection Problems: Should I Take Medicine?
- Urinary Incontinence in Men.
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: May 3, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.