Questions for Eating Disorders
During a regular office visit, a health professional may ask a few
screening questions to learn whether a person may have an
eating disorder. Examples of questions that might be
- Have you been dieting recently?
so, how much weight have you lost?
- How many diets have you been on
over the past year?
- What kinds of diets have you
- Do you think you should be dieting?
- Are you
unhappy with your shape and body size?
- Does your weight affect how
you feel about yourself?
- How often do you think about food
throughout the day?
- Do others think you are overweight?
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Adam Husney, MD, MD - Family Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||W. Stewart Agras, MD - Psychiatry|
|Last Revised||August 25, 2011|