- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Complications From Klinefelter Syndrome
Males who have Klinefelter syndrome may have an increased risk of:
- Learning disabilities.
- Skin conditions (eczema and ulcers of the leg).
- Diseases of blood vessels in the brain (cerebrovascular disease), such as stroke.
- Autoimmune diseases, such as diabetes, thyroiditis, lupus, Sjögren's syndrome, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Chronic lung disease.
- Enlarged (varicose) veins.
- Breast cancer.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Susan C. Kim, MD - Pediatrics|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Stephen LaFranchi, MD - Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology|
|Last Revised||February 7, 2011|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: February 7, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Susan C. Kim, MD - Pediatrics|
Stephen LaFranchi, MD - Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.