- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Learn about COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
If you have COPD, you know how scary it can be to feel short of breath. Whether you just found out that you have COPD or you've been living with it for a while, you will find helpful information here. Our topics will teach you about the disease and give you some tips on breathing easier.
Get the information you need in topics such as:
- COPD: Learning to Breathe Easier.
- Quitting Smoking.
- Oxygen Therapy: Using Oxygen at Home.
- COPD: Avoiding Your Triggers.
- Breathing Problems: Using a Metered-Dose Inhaler.
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: November 3, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.