- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Disease and Injury Prevention
Learn about disease and injury prevention
Knowing how to take care of yourself is the key to living longer and better. Our Learning Center has hundreds of topics to answer your questions. From bath safety and food poisoning to rattlesnake bites and car seats for children, the information is here. Do you want to know about immunizations? Are you wondering if you should have a cholesterol test? We can help.
Get the information you need in topics such as:
- Health Screening: Finding Health Problems Early.
- Interactive Tool: Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- Interactive Tool: Is Your BMI Increasing Your Health Risks?
- Dental Care: Brushing and Flossing Your Teeth.
- Should I Get a Flu Vaccine?
- Should I Have Allergy Shots for Allergies to Insect Stings?
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: October 28, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.