- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Elbow Pain: Other Causes of Pain
Occasionally a problem elsewhere in the body can cause pain in the arm or elbow. These may include:
- A neck problem, such as a pinched nerve in the neck.
- A shoulder problem, such as arthritis in the shoulder.
- A wrist problem, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- A heart problem, such as angina pectoris.
- A tumor or bone cyst near the elbow or in the arm.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine|
|Last Revised||February 16, 2011|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: February 16, 2011|
|Medical Review:||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.