- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Infant and Toddler Health
Learn about infant and toddler health
Babies are a joy. They can also be a little overwhelming at times. When is a fever something to worry about? What’s the difference between colic and normal crying? What immunizations does your toddler need? Our topics can help you find the answers to these and other common parenting questions.
Get help making decisions or find how-to tips in our Growth and Development topics and topics such as:
- Toilet Training.
- Croup: Managing a Croup Attack.
- Thumb-Sucking: Helping Your Child Stop.
- Ear Infection: Should I Give My Child Antibiotics?
- Healthy Habits for Kids.
- Quick Tips: Giving Over-the-Counter Medicines to Children.
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: April 20, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.