- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Medical History for Paget's Disease
During a medical history for Paget's disease, your doctor will ask:
- About your symptoms. This includes symptoms of the disease as well as symptoms caused by complications of the disease, such as pain due to osteoarthritis.
- How long you have had the symptoms.
- Whether you have changed your physical activities because of the symptoms.
- What makes the symptoms worse or better.
- Whether you have been taking any prescription or over-the-counter pain medicine to treat your symptoms.
- Whether you have experienced any back pain and, if so, where the pain is located.
- Whether anyone in your family has had Paget's disease.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Jennifer Hone, MD, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism|
|Last Revised||September 1, 2011|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: September 1, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
Jennifer Hone, MD, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.