- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Physical Exam for Paget's Disease
During a physical exam for Paget's disease, the doctor checks:
- Your ears, for signs of hearing problems.
- Your eyesight, for signs of vision problems.
- Your heart, for any heart or blood vessel problems.
- Your arms and legs, for any differences in the size or length and also for muscle weakness or numbness.
- The bony areas in your body, for any redness, tenderness, or warmth.
- Your bones, for deformity.
- The joints of your body, for limited movement.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Jennifer Hone, MD, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism|
|Last Revised||September 1, 2011|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: September 1, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
Jennifer Hone, MD, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.