- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
To prevent foot blisters that are caused by poorly fitting shoes or socks:
- Wear shoes and socks that fit properly.
- You should be able to wiggle your toes in your shoes while you are sitting and when you are standing.
- The inner seams of your shoes should not rub against areas of your feet.
- Decrease friction to the skin of your feet by applying petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline, or tape to areas that are likely to be rubbed by poorly fitting shoes or socks.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine|
|Last Revised||October 4, 2012|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: October 4, 2012|
|Medical Review:||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.