- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Learn about sexual health
Sexual health can be hard to talk about at any age. But knowing the types of common problems that can occur and what you can do to treat them might make talking about this sensitive subject a little easier.
Women's sexual health issues are often related to menstrual cycles, sex, infection, birth control methods, aging, medicines, or changes after pregnancy. Men's sexual health issues can range from erection problems to sexually transmitted infections to genital injuries. No matter what the problem, our topics can help you learn more about sexual health and what you can do to maintain it.
To get started, explore these topics:
- Female Genital Problems
- Male Genital Problems and Injuries
- Exposure to Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexuality and Physical Changes With Aging
- Birth Control
- STI Testing: Should I Get Tested For a Sexually Transmitted Infection?
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: October 11, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.