- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Symptoms Before a Migraine
These symptoms usually develop 24 to 48 hours before the headache starts and may include:
- Hunger, thirst, food cravings, or loss of appetite.
- Mood changes (depression, euphoria or feeling of well-being, or irritability).
- Changes in energy level (restlessness, sleepiness, excessive energy, nervousness, or calmness).
- Change in consciousness (drowsiness or hyperalertness).
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Colin Chalk, MD, CM, FRCPC - Neurology|
|Last Revised||June 10, 2011|
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: June 10, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine|
Colin Chalk, MD, CM, FRCPC - Neurology
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.