- Cigna Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- International Plans
- Offered Cigna Through Work?
- Find a Doctor
- Informed on Reform
- Health and Wellness »
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy
Learn about teen health
Acne. Bullying. Depression. Being a teenager can be tough. Whether you're a teen or a parent, it’s smart to learn all you can about teen health issues. Our Learning Center is a great place to start.
Teens can get help with decisions or find how-to tips in topics such as:
- Fitness: Getting and Staying Active.
- Quitting Smoking.
- Headaches: Managing Headaches.
- Acne: Should I See My Doctor?
Parents can find information about common concerns in topics such as:
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa.
- Growth and Development, Ages 15 to 18 Years.
- Talking With Your Child About Sex.
- Substance Abuse: Dealing With Teen Substance Use.
|By:||Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: April 20, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
© 1995-, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.