Symptoms of Confusion
Confusion may range from mild to severe. A person who is confused
- Be unable to express his or her thoughts
- Behave in an unusual, bizarre, or aggressive
- Have trouble solving problems and performing simple
- Not know where he or she is. Be unable to recognize family
members or familiar items.
- Express firmly held but false beliefs
- See, hear, feel, smell, or taste things that are not
really there (hallucinations or illusions).
- Believe that others
want to harm him or her (paranoia).