We're Here to Help
Looking for information?
Need a quote? Ready to enroll?
Are you a current Cigna Customer?
8:00 am to 10:00 pm (ET)
Monday through Friday
to speak with a licensed Cigna agent
Have a licensed Cigna agent call youGet Started
Already a customer?
Go Mobile! Get the myCigna mobile app*and take Cigna with you when you're on the go.
24/7 customer service
Billing and payments
8:00 am to 10:00 pm (ET), Monday
*The downloading and use of the myCigna.com mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
Making Changes to Your Plan Outside of Open Enrollment
You can change your plan within 60 days of a qualifying life event such as:
- Lost coverage at work (or other) health coverage.
- Gained or became a dependent through marriage, birth, adoption, or placement for adoption.
- Insurance company made a major mistake in your insurance contract.
- You are already enrolled in Marketplace coverage and your eligibility for financial assistance has changed.
- You moved and need to pick another plan based on the coverage area.
If you have questions about open enrollment—or about these qualifying life events or other life events that may qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period—just call Cigna at 1.866.438.2446, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm (ET), Monday through Friday, to speak to a licensed Cigna agent.