When you need a health insurance quote for plans that suit your lifestyle and budget, Cigna makes it easy.
Use the tool to help figure out which 2014 plan enrollment options are best for you. You’ll get a no-obligation quote online. With answers to a few questions about yourself and where you live, we can show you the Cigna medical plans we offer in your state.
Plans for today and tomorrow
If you are looking for a 2014 health care reform plan, we can show you all of our plans right here, including the Cigna plans on your state health insurance marketplace.
See Cigna Health Care Reform Plans for 2014 in your state
You may be able to extend your 2013 Cigna plan benefits through December 2014*. Your plan benefits will remain the same and you'll continue to have access to our large, national network of contracted health care providers.
Learn more about Cigna health insurance plans for today
You can also call one of our licensed agents at 1.866.438.2446 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (ET), Monday – Friday to learn more.
Call us for a quote
We're waiting for your call. Tell us what you need and we’ll provide helpful information so you can understand your health insurance options for individuals and families. We'll even give you a quote for plans in your state over the phone.
Already a Cigna Individual or Family Plan customer and have a question? Call 1.877.484.5967. If it’s time to switch to a different plan, let’s talk. We can help you compare health insurance plans and provide helpful information so you can make the choice that's right for you. If you want to add dental coverage, we’ll help there, too.
Ready to apply?
You can apply over the phone or online.
- Apply over the phone: Call 1.866.438.2446 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (ET), Monday – Friday to speak to a licensed agent. We’ll walk you through the application right over the phone.
- Apply online: We have helpful tips within the application to help guide you. If you’ve got more questions, just call 1.866.438.2446 to speak to a licensed agent. You can stay online while you talk to us.
Helpful tips for 2013 plans
In order to help you complete an application for a 2013 plan, you will need current medical conditions and dates of diagnosis and treatment. Be sure to have the following information available for each person applying for coverage:
- Height and weight
- Prescription drugs taken, including drug names, time frame taken and dosages.
- Medical information including:
- Names of physicians and hospitals or facilities
- Where the applicant receives treatment
Can we make this easier? Tell us how. Call Cigna at 1.866.438.2446.
*Standard rating provisions apply. Rates may change.