Buying health insurance can be confusing. When you know the key facts, the decisions are a lot easier.
Our Health Care Reform plans are designed to fit your life.
HEALTH CARE REFORM
You've heard about “health care reform.” What does it all mean? More access to health insurance—especially for those who need financial help to get basic coverage.
- Who should I call for questions or if I need help completing the Cigna HealthCare Individual Plan enrollment application?
Please call Cigna at 1.866.GET.Cigna (1.866.438.2446). 8:00 am – 10:00 pm (ET), Monday – Friday.
In Arizona and Florida: 1.866.384.5799
- When will my Cigna plan start?
Typically within 15 days from the time we receive your application. When your application is approved, you will receive written confirmation of your policy’s effective date.
- When are my payments due?
Your initial payment is due when your application is approved. After that, Cigna will bill you monthly.
- Who should I call if I have questions about a bill that I received?
For Billing and Payments call 1.877.484.5967, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (EST), Monday through Friday.
For questions on a claim call us anytime at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224)
- Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
No, Cigna individual plans do not require referrals.
- Do I have to go to a specific pharmacy?
No, you can go to any pharmacy. However, you will experience a better value if you visit a pharmacy that is in the Cigna network or use Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy.
- Who do I call if I want to add dental insurance to my Cigna medical plan?
If you already have Cigna Individual or Family medical insurance and you wish to add Dental to your plan, simply call 1.877.484.5967.