Manage your health with affordable health insurance coverage for you and your family.
With any Colorado health insurance plan from Cigna, you will enjoy access to:
- Nearly 13,400 health care professionals and more than 80 hospitals in-network
- Preventive care and wellness support programs
- Emergency care, hospital care and surgery coverage
- Friendly 24/7 customer support
- Dedicated nurse line ready to help you get answers to your health questions any time—day and night
- Access to Everyday Resources – 24/7/365 support for help finding child care, elder care, financial and legal consulting, travel and entertainment planning and more! Learn more about this great new program. Download the Everyday Resource Flyer.
- myCigna.com, the easy way to pay your bill online, download ID cards and more
- Affordable prescription drugs through a retail pharmacy in the Cigna National Pharmacy Network, or delivered to your home through Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy—View Prescription Drug List
- Dental coverage, not just discounts, that you can purchase in addition to your Cigna medical insurance plan
Colorado Eligibility Requirements
All applicants applying for coverage must meet age, dependent status and residency requirements.
Age and Dependent Requirements:
- Eligible applicants must be under the age of 65 on the assigned effective date.
- Children between the ages of 0 and 19 may apply for Child Only coverage during open enrollment periods or within 30 days of a qualifying event.
- Dependent children are eligible up to age 26.
- A newborn child or newly adopted child, born or adopted to an enrolled subscriber, may be added to the subscriber’s plan within 31 days of the birth or adoption. Requests for enrollment beyond 31 days of the birth or adoption will be subject to the full application and medical underwriting evaluation.
- Grandchildren, foreign exchange students and foster children are NOT eligible dependents.
- Must be legal U.S. residents.
- Must reside within the U.S. for six consecutive months prior to applying for coverage.
- Must reside within the State of Colorado at time of application.
- Citizens residing within the U.S. must reside within the State of Colorado at time of application.
- Citizens/Expatriates who have been living and working outside the U.S. and who are in process of returning to the U.S. are eligible to apply; the requested effective date must be after their return to the U.S.
For more information about benefits, exclusions or limitations, call Cigna at .