Medicare Part D Pharmacy Options
The Cigna-HealthSpring Rx plan contracts with approximately 64,000 network pharmacies throughout the country, including most major retail pharmacy chains and many independent pharmacies. This extensive network gives you convenient access to pharmacies in your area.
- View our comprehensive pharmacy directory: English / en Español
- Request a directory be mailed to you.
Mail Order Pharmacies (Home Delivery)
Preferred Mail Order Pharmacy
- Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy (800) 236-7563 (TTY 711)
Standard Network Mail Order Pharmacies
- Catamaran Home Delivery (888) 625-5488 (TTY 711)
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy (855) 326-7921 (TTY 711)
- Walgreens Home Delivery Pharmacy (800) 345-1985 (TTY 711)
- Cigna-HealthSpring offers Home Delivery options for your maintenance medications. You can choose Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy and you will receive preferred cost-shares. There are also other Home Delivery options available where you will receive standard cost shares. View the Home Delivery options available to you.
Over 32,000 Preferred Network Pharmacies
- You will typically save 50% or more on copays with a preferred network pharmacy. We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your medications. When you choose to get your medications at one of these retail pharmacies, you’ll typically pay much less.
And with so many retail pharmacies with preferred cost-shares, finding one is easy:
|AccessHealth pharmacies||Fred's Pharmacy||Owen's|
|Albertsons||Fry's Food Stores||Payless Super Market|
|Albertsons Market||Gerbes||Pick ‘n Save Pharmacy|
|Albertsons Osco||Giant Eagle||Price Chopper/Hen House|
|Aurora Pharmacy||Harveys Supermarket||Ralphs|
|Baker's||Health Mart pharmacies||Randalls|
|Bartell Drugs||H-E-B Pharmacy||Ritzman Pharmacies|
|Brookshire Brothers||Ingles Markets||SAV-MOR|
|Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy||Jay C||Scotts|
|City Market||King Soopers||ShopRite Pharmacy|
|Copps Pharmacy||Kmart Pharmacy||Smith’s|
|Copps Market Pharmacy||Kroger||Star Market|
|Dillons||Leader Drug Stores||Tom Thumb|
|Discount Drug Mart||Mariano's Pharmacy||United Supermarkets|
|Duane Reade||Market Street||Vons|
|EPIC Pharmacy Network||Medicap Pharmacy||Walgreens|
|Food 4 Less||Medicine Shoppe||Walmart Pharmacy|
|Food Lion||Meijer||Weis Markets|
|Fred Meyer||Metro Market Pharmacy||Winn-Dixie Pharmacy|
Where can I get my prescriptions filled?
- You will need to go to one of the pharmacies within the network, except in unusual circumstances or emergencies. Going out-of-network will cost more.
- All you need to do is present your Cigna-HealthSpring prescription drug card at the retail pharmacy. You can also get your routine maintenance prescription medications through a mail-order pharmacy.
When can you use a pharmacy that is not in the plan’s network?
- Your prescription may be covered in certain situations. Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy.
What are the circumstances when Cigna-HealthSpring would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy?
Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy. Here are the circumstances when we would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy:
- You travel outside the plan’s service area and run out of, or lose, covered Part D drugs, or become ill and need a covered Part D drug and cannot access a network pharmacy.
- You are unable to obtain a covered Part D drug in a timely manner within the service area because, for example, there is no network pharmacy within a reasonable driving distance that provides 24 hour service.
- You are filling a prescription for a covered Part D drug and that particular drug is not regularly stocked at an accessible network retail or mail-order pharmacy.
- The Part D drugs are dispensed by an out-of-network institution-based pharmacy while in an emergency facility, provider-based clinic, outpatient surgery, or other outpatient setting.
In these situations, please check first with Customer Service to see if there is a network pharmacy nearby.
Cigna-HealthSpring Rx’s pharmacy network offers limited access to pharmacies with preferred cost-sharing in rural Alaska. The lower costs advertised in our plan materials for these pharmacies may not be available at the pharmacy you use. For up-to-date information about our network pharmacies, including pharmacies with preferred cost-sharing, please call 1-855-391-2556 (TTY 711) or consult the Online Pharmacy Directory.