Cigna in Georgia – Dependable, Affordable Health Insurance
For decades, Cigna has been protecting the health and well-being of individuals and families in Georgia. And today, we continue to maintain our respectable track record by consistently providing dependable health insurance coverage at cost-competitive rates, along with 24/7 customer support. What's more, Cigna in Georgia offers individuals and families additional benefits-at no additional cost-that are typically only available with larger group health insurance plans.
- myCigna.com - Customers enrolled in a health plan with Cigna in Georgia can pay premiums, find doctors and facilities, or view their claims history all online via a personalized and secure website.
- Free and Confidential Health Assessment – Cigna customers can learn about their health and how to improve it with our free health assessment program.
- Healthy Rewards® Program – Discounts on services such as weight-management, nutrition and tobacco cessation further the Cigna commitment towards helping families get healthy and stay well.
- Open Access Plus Network - With access to over 500,000 quality doctors and over 8,000 facilities throughout the United States, including Georgia health care professionals and facilities. .
- Freedom to Choose – Customers enrolled in a health insurance plan with Cigna in Georgia can also choose to see their own doctors-without the need for referrals.
- 24/7 Customer Service – Cigna's24/7 customer service team gives customers direct access to qualified Cigna representatives who can answer your health insurance questions.
- Prescription Drug Home Delivery – Cigna eliminates the hassles of having to visit a pharmacy just to have prescriptions refilled-we deliver them directly to your home!
- 24-Hour Health Information LineSM – Cigna's highly-qualified nurses are available to all Cigna customers 24/7/365 to answer their health-related questions.
Call Cigna in Georgia toll-free at
. for your no-obligation Georgia health insurance quote.
*Some Healthy Rewards programs are not available in all states. If your Cigna HealthCare plan includes coverage for any of these services, this program is in addition, not instead of, your plan benefits. Healthy Rewards programs are separate from your medical benefits. A discount program is NOT insurance, and the customer must pay the entire discounted charge.