If you're thinking of signing up for a Cigna health plan through work, please check your employer's internal website. Or contact human resources directly for details. Your employer has everything you need to enroll.
If you're purchasing your own health insurance plan outside of work, view our offerings for individuals and families.
Top Reasons to Choose Cigna
Your health is your most valuable asset. And Cigna can help you manage it. While some services vary by plan, these value-added services make managing health easier for our customers:
24/7 live customer service means there's always a person there to answer your questions-any time, day or night.
- 24-hour Health Information Line™, staffed by nurses who are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about common health concerns.
- Cigna's extensive national network gives you the choice to see which doctors you prefer and when. You save more though, when you see a doctor in our large, Open Access Network. You can also search for a doctor or facility on the go, using Cigna Mobile.
- Online tools and resources at myCigna.com help you find a doctor, pay your monthly premium, view your claim history, print temporary ID cards—or learn about healthy living habits with our online health library. On the go? Get the myCigna mobile app to access myCigna anytime, anywhere.
- Award-winning, clear communications make it easy to understand all the details you need to know.
- Confidential Health Assessment helps you identify health risks and can be used to help you manage your overall health.
- Discounts on health and wellness programs, including weight management and nutrition, fitness, tobacco cessation, mind/body, vision and hearing care, vitamins.
Choosing a health insurance plan is a big decision. Here are some questions to ask yourself before you enroll to help you figure out if Cigna is right for you.
Need help understanding insurance terms? Visit our glossary of health insurance terms.