2013 Cigna Medicare Rx® Drug List/Formulary
Our formulary is a list of covered drugs selected by Cigna Medicare Rx® (PDP), in consultation with a team of health care professionals. If your drug appears on our drug list, then it is a covered drug under our plan. However, there may be certain requirements, such as prior authorization or quantity limits that need to be fulfilled as part of your prescription drug coverage.
Please Note: The following information is not intended for individuals in group-sponsored plans. If you are in a group plan, please call the phone number on your Cigna ID card or contact your plan administrator if you have questions.
Search the full drug list
View the complete formulary (drug list)
- 2013 Plan One Complete Drug List English | en Español
- 2013 Plan Two Complete Drug List English | en Español
If you are unable to locate a drug on the complete drug list, please use the search tool above to look up the drug or refer to the 2013 drug list change (click the Drug list changes tab above) for your plan.
View the changes to the formulary (drug list)
View the prior authorization criteria (including B vs D)
View the step therapy criteria
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read a PDF. Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Medication Therapy Management ProgramFor customers who take multiple medications, the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program may be able to help.
The MTM program may assist qualified Cigna Medicare Rx customers who:
- Take multiple prescription drugs
- Have chronic conditions
- Expect to spend a significant amount of money on prescription drugs each year
MTM can help identify potential errors and gaps in your care by:
- Helping reduce the risk of medication errors - especially if you have chronic conditions, take several medications or see multiple doctors
- Providing current information on proven medical practices to help you and your doctor determine the most effective treatment
- Helping you understand your condition and medications, so you can take an active role in managing your health.
Learn more about our Medication Therapy Management Program.