Compare plans and apply for Medicare
Answer a few questions to find the plan that is right for you.
8 am - 8 pm
7 days a week
TTY/TDD users call
CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx (HMO) Customer Center 2012
More information for customers
Summary of Benefits
These documents help you understand the specific details of the 2012 CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx plans.
Provider & Pharmacy Directory
For help in selecting a primary care physician within the CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx network or locating a Cigna Medical Group facility near you, refer to the provider directory.
You can also search our online provider directory to find a physician or facility near you.
To search our network of 36 pharmacies, click here
Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
These documents explain how to use your plan, as well as your rights, responsibilities and benefits as an individual enrolled in the plan. They also include information about how to disenroll from the plan.
Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)
Each year, CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx sends customers a letter called the Annual Notice of Change (ANOC). This letter explains the changes that will occur with your plan from one year to the next.
- 2012 CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx ANOC English | en Español
- 2012 CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx - Dual ANOC English | en Español
CIGNA Dental Care Plan
As a CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx customer, you have the option of enrolling in the CIGNA Dental Care Plan. For an additional monthly premium of just $17, you can add dental coverage that includes:
- Office visits for just $5
- No charge for X-rays
- No charge for cleanings (every 6 months)
- The CIGNA Dental HMO network that includes more than 150 dental offices Valleywide
Golden Vitality (PDF) s a FREE wellness program designed to help you be well and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The program provides resources and information to help you make informed health care decisions. All Golden Vitality participants are eligible for a gym membership reimbursement of up to $200 per year with no network limitations. Or if you prefer to exercise at home, you can select an at-home fitness kit in lieu of the gym reimbursement. And you'll receive a FREE t-shirt just for enrolling in the program!
Cigna Medical Group
Cigna Medical Group (CMG) is the designated provider network for CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx customers. As a plan customer, you'll receive all primary and most specialty care through the CMG. The CMG has more than 30 offices throughout the Valley that include:
- Medical Offices – Physician offices available to see patients of all ages.
- Multi-specialty Centers – These centers provide primary care as well as specialty care and additional services such as lab, X-ray and pharmacy – all in one location.
- Urgent Care Centers – open 365 days a year and available to provide non-emergent care for such conditions as ear infections, high fevers, minor burns, stomach pain and more.
- CMG CareToday – Convenience care clinics that treat common conditions such as allergies, asthma, colds, flu and sinus infections. CareToday clinics are located in retail locations throughout the Valley. Most services are provided to CIGNA Medicare Select customers for an office visit copay.
Online Access to Your Cigna Medical Group PCP's Office
As part of your CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx benefits, you can communicate online with your Cigna Medical Group PCP's office for such things as scheduling or rescheduling an appointment, requesting a prescription refill or sending an email to your doctor. The service also offers a library of health education topics for you to view. For more information or to register, log on to www.cignamedicalgroup.com.
Free Health Education Classes
As a CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx customer, you have access to FREE health education classes through the Cigna Medical Group Health Education Department. The classes cover topics such as healthy eating, tobacco cessation and chronic disease self-management and are held at locations throughout the Valley. For a complete list of available classes or for more information, click here or call 602-861-7260.
Learn more about coverage for both standard and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved HIV rapid screening tests.
Other Important Information
File a claim
Learn how to file a claim form to be reimbursed by CIGNA for covered benefits and services.
File a complaint
Learn how to file a complaint about something related to receiving benefits or services, or obtaining prescription drugs through CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx.
Learn how to disenroll from the CIGNA Medicare Select Plus Rx plan. More information can also be found in the Evidence of Coverage documents above.