Take Action for a Healthier You
By March 31, 2015, you and your covered spouse/same sex domestic partner (SSDP) must complete the following steps to qualify for the Enhanced Benefit Level:
- Schedule a physical Examination promptly
- Take your Member Qualification Form (MQF) with you
- If you misplace your MQF, please click here
- Have your doctor complete and sign the MQF and return it to you.
- Complete the online Health Assessment using the lab results from your completed MQF. Click here to complete the online Health Assessment.
- Print and save the confirmation page after completing your online Health Assessment (If you do not see this page, your Health Assessment is not complete)
- Fax, mail or upload your completed MQF to:
Upload: Scan your MQF, click here and follow the instructions
FAX: 1-855-683-9175 (toll free) or 1-570-496-5421
Mail: CareAllies, P.O. Box 4437, Scranton, PA 18505
NOTE: If you do not have access to a computer or you have questions, please call 1-800-838-3975, option 8.
Take Advantage of CareAllies Wellness Resources
The CareAllies program offers many resources to help you improve your health. Click on the quick links in the left hand navigation bar to review all the CareAllies resources available to you.
Active Ford Employees: Tobacco Cessation
If you or your spouse/same sex domestic partner certified during open enrollment to be a tobacco user but you are willing to quit, you can avoid the $50 per month tobacco surcharge by enrolling in the tobacco cessation program by no later than March 31, 2015. For more information about the tobacco cessation programs click here or on the Lifestyle Management Programs' link on the right side of this page or call 800-838-3975.
Completion of the Member Qualification Form and the online health assessment are two separate requirements. Both requirements must be met to maintain or qualify for the Enhanced Benefit Level. See the Checklist that you received in the mail for details