After the enrollment process is complete, Cigna offers the following reports and services:
- Enrollment Results—Shows enrolled employees and elected coverage amounts
- Payroll Deduction—Lists and calculates payroll deduction amounts for each product offering
- Medical Review and Approval—Medical underwriting status is updated directly into the enrollment system for review by the employer
- Portability and Conversion Notification—Notices are sent to eligible employees who are no longer employed or have had a status change resulting in a loss of coverage
- Beneficiary Administration (online or paper)—Allows employees to designate, edit or delete beneficiaries online to help eliminate paperwork for the employer
- List Billing with Payroll Deductions (online, electronic file or paper)—Calculates premium and payroll deduction amounts making it easy to update payroll
- Call Center—Provides employees with access to experienced customer service representatives to help with plan design, rate, enrollment, and beneficiary designation questions throughout the year
Availability varies by product and number of eligible employees.
Contact your Cigna representative for more information.