- Applications should be submitted no later than February 26, 2021 by 5 pm ET. Apply here
- March-April: Grants are reviewed
- May: Grants are awarded
One of the focuses of the Healthier Kids For Our Future initiative is to address childhood hunger and improve nutrition. Research has shown that food insecurity can significantly affect a child’s short and long-term health, and may lead to poorer health outcomes later in life.
We want to work with organizations that are on the ground, in the communities, working to address food insecurity throughout the world. While many schools have programs supporting at-risk populations, we want to fill the gaps that exist in and outside school.
The Cigna Foundation is looking for programs in the following areas:
Successful applicants will:
- Request grants between $50K - $125K per year
- Start projects on either June 1 or August 1, 2021
- Submit Cigna's Budget and project timeline with your application (available to download from the application)
- Attend the "Applicant Information" session on January 21, 2021 or listen to the recording if you are not able to attend virtually