Cigna is a global health service company with a mission to help improve the health, well-being and peace of mind for those we serve. Our global workforce embodies this mission through its collective role as champions for our customers and communities. Our strategic focus is centered on delivering high quality, affordable, and personalized products and solutions to our customers and clients by leveraging our differentiated strengths as well as our talent and localized approach.
We continue to solve for the market needs of our partners that are ever evolving, including those of our customers, clients and communities, as well as the government and healthcare professionals.
Our framework for driving growth and creating shareholder value:
- Capture headroom for growth within our existing businesses and targeted sub-segments.
- Further expand our capabilities and pursue targeted adjacencies.
- Create avenues for new growth through capital deployment.
We are well-positioned to deliver on our competitively attractive long term outlook for both top-line and bottom-line growth.
Please see this important note regarding forward-looking statements.
Cigna Presents at the 2020 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
8:45 am - 9:15 am ET
- David Cordani, President & CEO
- Will McDowell, VP, Investor Relations
- Register and view the webcast.
- A replay of this presentation will be accessible after the event until Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release
Thursday, November 5, 2020
8:30 am - 9:45 am ET
Financial Releases and Filings
IRS Form 8937 related to the Cigna - Express Scripts Transaction
Financial results from recent quarters:
- Second Quarter 2020 Earnings News Release
- Second Quarter 2020 Financial Supplement
- Second Quarter 2020 Conference Call Transcript
- Cigna Investor Presentation
- Second Quarter 2020 Form 10-Q
Additional financial information is available at Quarterly Reports and SEC Filings.
Annual Financial Highlights
View our most recent Annual Report and the Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement:
- 2019 Annual Report
- Notice of 2020 Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement
- 2019 Cigna Facts Flyer
- 2019 Cigna Facts Brochure
Prior years' financial information is available in Annual Reports and Proxy Statements.
Need More Information?
View Cigna's Financial FAQ to find answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
Analyst Coverage of Cigna
Contact the Investor Relations department for more information.
Customers: Current customers with questions about your plan, coverage, reimbursements, etc., please call the toll-free number on back of your ID card.
If you have lost your ID card, please call 1 (800) CIGNA24 or 1 (800) 244-6224.
You can also contact us at LetUsHelpU@Cigna.com.