What is Cigna University?
Cigna University is a community that offers you a diverse portfolio of self-directed and real time learning opportunities so you can learn, grow and discover new doors to broaden your professional horizon.
Our Cigna University has an extraordinarily progressive portfolio, which includes:
Social and Collaborative Learning
- Learning communities where employees collaborate and learn from each other by sharing ideas, information and problem solving together.
- This platform also enables Cigna employees to connect and network with their colleagues from across the globe.
- Critically acclaimed and award winning experiential sessions that align to our global competencies
- Virtual learning sessions on a variety of topics such as Connect to Influence, a career development workshop and an interviewing skills workshop
- Web-based instruction
- MOOCs: access to free content from notable organizations, associations and universities
- Ebhost: a collection of books, articles, videos and pod casts
- Career development: various tools and resources to support you in creating your own personalized career map
Educational Reimbursement Program
We value continuous learning at Cigna and offer this program to employees who have spent at least six months with the company and are interested in pursuing a certification or graduate or undergraduate program related to their field of work and career aspirations. Employees are advised that Cigna provides varying levels of financial support depending on the type of degree or certification an employee is interested in gaining.
Explore our award-winning internship programs at Cigna.
Leadership Development Program
Our Leadership Development Programs are more than just jobs. These programs are designed to give you unique experiences and an opportunity to launch your career.