Our mission is to improve the health, well-being and sense of security for those we serve, and that includes our employees and their families. This mission guides our internal health & wellness strategy – Healthy Life – and the design of our benefits. You can see it in the additional services, too, from life coaching, to financial savings and protection benefits. We’re invested in the whole you.
Our employees are able to take advantage of many of our benefits starting on their first day!
Some of the benefits in which are employees are eligible include:
- 401(k) Plan with up to 4.5% company match
- Supplemental Long-term Disability
- Group Universal Life
- Personal Accident Insurance
We also invest in our employees by providing the following benefits at no cost:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Life Coaching
- Paid Time Off
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Keeping the Balance
At Cigna, we deliver results. But we also know and recognize the importance of maintaining a balanced and healthy life. We recognize that balance is defined differently by every employee. Providing resources that help people navigate their Work / Life is part of our business. To meet the varying needs of our employee population we provide a number of helpful options, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Child / dependent care discounts and referrals
- Onsite clinics and fitness centers
- Commuter benefits and ride share options
- Discounts, voluntary programs, and more
SEARCH FOR JOBS
View opportunities currently available with Cigna in the United States.