Business Operations and Project Management
You have the talent to help us make a difference!
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. One of the largest health care providers in the US market, Cigna serves its customers with nearly 35,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
When you work at Cigna, you can count on a different kind of career. Work with us, and you will be making a difference, delivering results and sharing in the reinvention of health care.
Customer Service & Claims Jobs
As healthcare becomes an increasing concern for all workers, Cigna gives you an opportunity to make a difference. We offer a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to grow into a position that matches your unique skills and capabilities. Become a front line member of our team if you possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer focused thinking
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining integrity and top quality service
- Above average computer navigation skills
Recognized for providing "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience" for medical members under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program.
Search now for Customer Service jobs
Search now for Claim jobs
With a job in Business Operations, you will work in a results-driven environment where we pay for performance. We have many exciting opportunities to develop your career both professionally, and personally. Cigna has a rich history and a bright future. We want you to consider being a part of it. Necessary skills include:
- Ability to drive change and make independent decisions
- Strong negotiation, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Develop and motivate staff
- Knowledge of software programs, including database management, Customer Relationship Management and Call Center Management
Cigna’s dedicated Business Operations Project Management team is responsible for managing time-limited projects of various sizes and complexities from the systems perspective to the delivery of defined projects on time and within budget to meet business needs. Determine if you are right fit for these roles:
- Roles may require certifications – PMP, PMI, Black Belt or Six Sigma
- Background and knowledge of business process improvement, project management, analysis
- Ability to collaborate with matrix partners, lead and influence in a virtual environment
SEARCH FOR JOBS
View opportunities currently available with Cigna in the United States.