Our next generation customer health engagement solution
Cigna’s Health Matters engagement solutions link customers and clients with people, programs and personalized support to help them overcome obstacles and reach their health goals. This solution includes a set of tools and resources that are fun, engaging and integrated with live coaching and incentives to drive customer engagement to new heights -- all with the aim of achieving optimal cost, quality, and customer satisfaction.
It’s no secret that healthy employees can help businesses achieve healthier bottom lines. See how we can help with Cigna Health MattersSM by watching our video.
Learn more about what Cigna Health Matters engagement solutions include:
- Easy and fun gamified Health Assessment (built and administered by Cigna) that has been completely re-designed and simplified
- New predictive modeling – Health Matters Score - used to prioritize customers’ health risks for coaches, and to outreach to customers using email, text, or phone. Learn more: Cigna Health Matters Score – Advanced analytics for optimal outreach and health engagement
- New My Health tab on myCigna, with easy to read summary of health status, incentives, and health recommendations for each customer
- Integrated with live coaching – for better customer support
- An Apps and Activities destination on myCigna that recommends apps for each customer and has a dashboard view of customers’ app activity across one or multiple apps
- Email and Text messaging giving customers choice in how Cigna provides them with relevant, personalized information such as coaching reminders and resource reminders
- My Health Assistant online coaching enhancements including improved visuals for tracking goals and progress
- Integration with incentives for health assessment completion, apps, and coaching
- Enhanced Client Reporting incorporating engagement data from all these new digital tools
To learn more about Cigna Health MattersSM, please contact your Cigna account representative. If you are a current Cigna customer, please contact your Health Benefits Administrator for more information.