A Message to Our Patients
At Cigna Medical Group, nothing is more important than the health, safety and well-being of our patients, team members, and community.
To protect your safety and help stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking the following steps:
- Offering telehealth phone appointments so you can talk to a physician or a member of the care team from the comfort and safety of your home of workplace
- Rescheduling preventive/wellness exams and routine care appointments
- If you have an upcoming preventive/wellness exam, our staff will call to discuss your current health and any questions or concerns you may have
- Rescheduling non-urgent surgeries and procedures
- Our staff will call you if you have a surgery or procedure scheduled in the upcoming weeks
- Temporarily consolidating staff and resources to help best care for our patients
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and have a fever with symptoms (cough or difficulty breathing), please call us at (800) 233-3264. We will guide you where to go for care. Please keep in mind, our Cigna Medical Group physicians use CDC guidelines to determine if you need to be tested and will only test you if you meet the CDC criteria.
As we work together to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we thank you for your patience. We can all do our part by washing our hands often and practicing social distancing.
Map of Current Cigna Medical Group Locations and Available Services During COVID-19 as of 06/04/2020
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Find out more about symptoms, risks and ways to protect yourself.
The most rewarding recognition we've earned? Yours.
Not only are 95% of patients satisfied with their care,* but we have been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance** for excellence in Diabetes Care Management. Plus, our Phoenix Central Multi-Specialty Center was named the 2018 Outstanding Healthcare Facility by the Healthcare Leadership Awards.***
Meet your care team
Every so often, we'll feature a different member of your care team, so you can learn how they work together as one team to give you the care you need.
Dr. Manisha Nerkar, MD
“I take care of patients with all types of ailments – acute and chronic. I believe that every patient expects to be treated not only for the illness that he or she comes in with, but also some unspoken needs.”
Together, we’ll get to know your whole health – and where you’d like to take it. Then, we’ll coordinate with your health plan to build a personalized care plan designed to help you get there.Get started
* June 2017. Art of Medicine/Customer Satisfaction Surveys. 95% represents average based on a nine-point scale.
**Cigna Medical Group is recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical HomeTM. The standards for this recognition emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement. NCQA is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.www.NCQA.org
***Ranking Arizona. AZ Big Media, 2018.