Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Don’t let a chronic disease diagnosis stop you from living your best life! This program developed and evaluated by Stanford University, is helpful for all chronic conditions – not just a single disease. Some of the topics include:
- Managing frustration, fatigue, pain, and isolfation
- Appropriate exercise including strength, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Healthy eating
- Goal-setting and problem solving
Participants meet for 2.5 hours a week for 6 weeks.
- For more information call our Health Education Team at (623) 876-2355
- Email us at CMGHealthEducation@Cigna.com
Programs are FREE to Cigna Medicare members
For other customers, depending on your health plan coverage, you may be charged for classes. Call the number on the back of you Cigna ID card to determine if this is a covered benefit.
Preregistration is required. Classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment may be cancelled or rescheduled.